Monday 30 July 2012

Heaven On Earth (Nick Jonas Love Story) Chapter 42

We got into my car and started to drive to the market. On our way we listened to the radio and the station we were listening to, played at least 5 times Justin Bieber. When we got to the market we were both humming the melody of Baby. Wendy: Okay, lets start looking for the serviettes. Nick finally spotted them on one aisle. When i got there i noticed how many different ones there were. Nick: Maybe something classical you know Wendy: Yeah....or maybe these. I found some Camp Rock ones. They were most likely for children but i knew that Nick would like them very much. Nick: Heh heh Wendy: Let's see if we could fine some cups and plates too Nick: Umm....no. I turned around and tried to walk away from the aisle. I felt Nick's arms around me and he pulled me back to the serviettes. We looked at them and tried to decide which ones to choose. Suddenly we heard someone's phone ring and the ringtone.....Baby by Justin Bieber. We started to laugh uncontrollably and Nick looked like he couldn't breathe. Wendy: C'mon let's get out of here Nick: Yeah... I grabbed some serviettes and we walked to the counter. We both kept laughing and when we got into the car it took us good 10 minutes until we had calmed down. On our way home i choose a station that would not likely play any Justin Bieber. After getting home and giving mom the serviettes i made my way to my room 'cause i had to change. I put a pretty simple black dress and the hair pin that Nick gave me for christmas. Mom asked me if ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fcxNFq3k5Q&hl=en

Friends Link : Bestsellers in books Digital Frames Tripod Accessories http://whatistintin.blogspot.com/ http://wiihardware.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment