Sunday 8 July 2012

(CLOSED) MAKE ME OVER CONTEST! (RPGSHOW.COM Makeover Website)

RPGSHOW.COM has come up with this amazing makeover website, which allows us to see how all types of makeup will look on an actual person. You are able to select different brands of makeup, change hair styles and colors, change eye color, and add sunglasses to a picture on the website. This is the most interactive makeover website that I have ever seen. Makeover website: www.wal-land.com RPGSHOW has decided to sponsor my makeover contest. You will have to go to the makeover website, choose my picture, then do a total makeover. The best makeover will win an IN STYLER Curling Iron. CONTEST RULES: 1. Must be a subscriber to my channel. 2. Must be 18 years or older, if not, must get your parents permission 3. Open to everyone 4. Must go to makeover website and do a full makeover of my picture. 5. ONE entry per person. 6. Hit the "Download" button to save the makeover picture to your computer. 7. Email me the picture to: prisskitajoe@gmail.com 8. Make sure you tell me your YouTube name in your email submission 9. Contest starts: Friday, February 2, 2011 10. Contest Ends: Wednesday, February 24, 2011 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time Good Luck! WIG I AM WEARING: "Dream Girl" by Janet Collection NOTE: If you want to be able to upload your own picture, please go to the RPGSHOW.COM website and click the makeover button to create your own account. Disclaimer: I am not an affiliate of RPGSHOW.COM. I was asked to do a review of this website. I am providing my personal opinion of the ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRmrjVXJbI8&hl=en

Visit : Battery Chargers Digital SLRs http://howtobecowboywesternboots.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment