Tuesday 18 September 2012

Private Dancer (Pt. 11)

God knows I love Chris with all of my heart, but it's really disappointing to see how he's let the fame go to his head. I mean, I'd still fuck him, but still... ~ -Nia- (Car: uncrate.com (Club interior: www.salem-news.com I drove around to the back of the strip club where all the dancers came in when it was time for their shift. I knocked on the door and Chanel, one of the oldest girls, opened the door. "Hey! It's so good to see you!" She pulled me in for a tight hug. "Hi Chanel. Is Shairie here?" I asked. "Yeah she's over there," she said, pointing to the row of vanity mirrors along the back wall. I snuck up behind Shairie (www.polyvore.com and hugged her. "I missed you soo fucking much!" "Hey boo!" she said cheerfully, turning to face me. "Ready to go?" I asked. She nodded and followed me out to the car. "THIS is your car?" she asked in disbelief. "No it's one of Chris's 30 cars, but he let me borrow it for the day. He also gave me $1000 so we can do whatever you want," I said. "He has 30 cars? What the hell kinda life are you living and how can I get in on it?" she demanded. I laughed lightly and started the car. "That's the life I get to live as Chris's private dancer." She gave me directions to a body piercing place about 10 miles away from the club. "You're getting another piercing? You have enough piercings, Rie. I would know, I watched you get all of them." Shairie had piercings all the way up her right ear, two cartilage piercings on her left ear, and her ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYSeFRnjNiY&hl=en

Friends Link : Hotels in Khaolak-Phangnga http://howtochoosemagazine.blogspot.com/ http://flashlightkeychain.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment