Monday 19 December 2011

When I Look at You - Episode 7

Hey guys, how are you? Well, if 10 people follow me on Twitter by tomorrow at noon I'll do a marathon. =) I really want more followers and I want to do a marathon, so please help me! I also like to thank everyone who read my stories and all those who subscribe. It really means a lot to me. Thanks guys, you are the best! XO twitter.com Maria Laura The crashing of the waves and the warm sun on my back relaxed me. I did this everyday. Everyday for the past month. Everyday for as long as I can. I sit on the beach and I let the edge of the world wash my pain away. It's been a month and I still feel lost. After my father passed away my grandmother immediately got custody of me. Only reason being Im still 17. As much as I pleaded and fought there was no way of getting out of it. He lived in California and I had to also. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything she have done for me but this isn't my home. I was moved thousands and thousands of miles away from everything I've ever known. I missed the city. The lights. The buildings. Even the cold believe it or not. But I tried to make it easy on them too. I stayed out of their way as much as I could. I went to school, did my homework and then came here until it was almost dark. What else do I have to do? I didn't have my dad. We did everything together. Im so alone. So lost. After the funeral the Jonas' offered their help. Mr. Jonas said if I needed anything to just give him a call. Yeah, that wasnt going to happen anytime soon ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RclzBWhI6Vk&hl=en

Recommend : Flower Seeds Travel book http://justdance3forwiiandxbox360.blogspot.com/ http://christmaslightsledinfo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment