Sunday 4 December 2011

"Don Det" Kiki1975's photos around Dondet, Lao Peoples Dem Rep (sophamit falls)

Preview of Kiki1975'sblog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Dondet, Lao Peoples Dem Rep Entry Title: "Don Det" Entry: "I bought a ticket from Pakse to Ban Nakasang for 55000 kip on a VIP bus. Ban Nakasang is the jumping off point for Don Det and Don Khon. They are two of the islands and I was heading to Don Det. The bus was really nice with plush chairs that could be reclined almost all the way to vertical. Once the bus dropped me off at Ban Nakasang, I had to walk a couple of minutes to the boat terminal to get transferred to Don Det. It cost 15000 kip. Before getting on the boat I bought a new pair of sunglasses for 25000. It was really cheap so I didn't even haggle. The Mekong fans out here, creating tons of islands. These islands are called Si Phan Don or 4000 Islands. Don Det is one of the bigger islands and it has a large backpacker scene. The main island is Don Khong, but from what I heard it's too touristy. So I chose Don Det. After arriving on Don Det, the search for accommodation began. There's tons to choose from, all along the water, as far as I walked, there're bungalows after bungalows, guesthouses after guesthouses. Many are asking for 30000 kip, but they only have shared bathrooms outside. There are some for 20000 as well. I finally ended up choosing Mr. Nois' Guesthouse for 40000. It wasn't directly on the water, but on the other ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAnuOcYMMio&hl=en

Recommend : cheap asus netbook Transcend Memory Cards http://legotriptrick.blogspot.com/ http://www.todaydealscheap.com/uk-electronic platform kitchen scale

No comments:

Post a Comment