Saturday 5 November 2011

How Long Could Love Last- Episode 6- Season 3

After 3 months Katie's POV I've been calling David, but he won't answer, I called his mom, dad, brother, sisters, still no answer. I wanted him to be my wedding planner even if he's a guy and has no taste at all but it would be really great if he fixed my wedding, but I'm gettig annoyed. I've been worried. If I told Nick that, he'd just get pissed off. He's still jealous. I don't get why. But I just asked Demi to be my wedding planner. It's going to be awesome! Katie's Mom's POV I knew on what happened to David, we all visited except for Katie, I don't think it would be a good choice to bring her, so we didn't, when we saw David, e seemed normal, but I bet there's a huge pain inside him, he's always been nice to Katie, I always thought they'd end up being together but too bad Nick got her first, but I learned my lesson already, I shouldn't choose the right guys or choices for my daughter, cause she's old enough to handle it. David played with Nate, in a priate room, of course and David had a man to man talk with Martin and me and my husband talked to him too, giving him jokes made him laugh, which we thought was good. Lupe's POV I went to the hospital to get David, all paparazzis were ready to see him but we just told them that it isn't David in here, it's his uncle and David is in Honduras to live his life, his normal life. I reached David's room. He was all fixed and back again. David: Hey mom! Are we ready to go? I'm excited to get out of this horrible place! Lupe: Oh ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvEfo5QIxB8&hl=en

My Links : Camera Cases & Bags http://francetravelguidebook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment