Sunday 19 August 2012

Slippery - Two-Shot - part 1

(MissStoryteller13's contest) i kno its not good... but i tried.. =)) Story: I opened my eyes and looked at my clock. A scream slipped my mouth when i noticed how late i was. *FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!* *Dems, stop yelling, start running... wait... get dressed first. We dont want anyone to see you in your underwear...* my brother laughed and closed the door again. He was like that everyday, i would be always late and he would always tease me. I sighed and looked down; was it that rare that i like to sleep only in my underwear? Stupid Zac! I pulled my purple dressed on and brushed my teeth as fast as I could. I ignored Zac, who was making fun of me again. Once i finished, i ran out. Why did i choose to go in flip-flops again? Because they are slippery, i guess. I slipped and fall straight to my bottom. Ouch. *Why the heck did the ground have to be sooo slippery!* i cursed to myself, suddenly i saw a hand infront of me. Offering me to take it, and i gladly did. *Thanks* i said smiling lightly. *Youre welcome* i heard a familiar voice; and i looked up. But the face i saw; i had never seen it before. So i shrugged my thoughts off and said *Thanks...* again. He chuckeld *You said that already* then, he pulled me up, he was tall. I had to look, to look at his sunglasses or his face; and i wasnt THAT small. =D He chuckled, but didnt answer. Then his eyes went to my feet *Why are you... wearing these?* he motioned toward my flip-flops and i grinned a bit embarrassed. *I do what ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me5QKpWJTZU&hl=en

Friends Link : cheap asus netbook Bestsellers in books http://paintballmarkergunsniperset.blogspot.com/ http://angrybirdsonthiniceboardgame.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment