Tuesday 31 January 2012

*I Promise* A Justin Bieber Love Story Ep.5

We left off when brittney woke up and found a note. The note: Hey baby, i had to go to a interview this morning I will be at your house at 12:00 so pack because we are going to go to the resort house when I get there. Love ya Justin Brittney: *gets in the shower brushes her teeeth and she gets dressed in this www.polyvore.com *eats the pancakes* Phone call to justin: Justin: hey babe! whats up? Brittney: thanks for the pancakes!! I will pack when I get done talking to you. Justin: Ok well I have to get back to the interview. bye Brittney: Kay Kay bye -3 hours later- Brittney: *dancing around the room to justin bieber dr.bieber. Justin: *walks in* you should be one of my backup dancers Brittney: *shuts off her Ipod* hey babe!! *kisses him* Justin: Do you have everything? Brittney: I have to go get my suit cases. Justin: ok Brittney: comes down with 5 suit cases Justin: I'll help you Brittney: Thanks *they put the suit cases in the trunk* Justin: I have to tell you something that I have wanted to tell you for a while... I am moving to california for a year in 3 months Brittney: Please don't leave me justin I love you too much to watch you walk away!! Justin: I know but its for my career and I can't just stay here Brittney: Tears start flowing down her cheeks uncontrolably. Justin: Don't cry Brittney: Yes I will cry because my famous boyfriend is moving because he chooses his career over me *crys some more* Justin: Babe! I didn't choose my career over you.. Brittney: It ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO3oUobTrik&hl=en

Friends Link : christmas lights Cheap ASUS discountandsave.com http://viziovtab.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment